Commission a painting
Choosing a clear, good quality photo is key in creating the best portrait of your pet.
Things to check your photo has:
• Good lighting, is the fur and eye colour true?
• Photo quality, can you see the eyes clearly and the direction of the fur?
• Are the angles flattering of your pet and in proportion? It is best to get to the pet's level to take the photo to avoid any distortion of the image.
• Does the image show off your pet's personality?
If you can't decide on the photos, or have limited photos, send me an email and we can discuss it together.
Sizes available and prices
• A5 on 2mm board: from £55
• A4 on 2mm board: from £75
• A3 on 2mm board: from £100
These are prices based on a single head/neck subject with a plain background.
There will be additional costs for extra subjects*, full body* or backgrounds.
Shipping isn't included in the price and the painting are sent unframed.
*for size A4 & A3 only
If you are interested in a pet portrait commission, send me, the artist, an email at email@example.com with the following information to discuss options and ideas:
• Good quality image(s) of the animal
• Name and breed
• Size and any specifications (e.g. head/ neck portrait on grey background, or full body portrait with white background)
• If there is a deadline (e.g. Christmas or birthday)
A 25% deposit will be requested upon confirmation of the commission with an estimated date of completion. You will be kept updated throughout the process of work in progress photos, which may also be shared on social media (unless requested not to).
Once the painting is complete, a scan will be emailed to you with the final invoice of the remaining balance. Your order will then be shipped upon receipt of final payment.